Effective August 27, 2020
SCOPE OF POLICY
Shy Rob collects “personally identifiable” and “non-personally identifiable” information about you when you access my website, purchase my products or services, or communicate with me using tools on my website. This information is provided to Shy Rob manually by you or automatically collected through information gathering tools such as cookies and web beacons.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is information linked to your identity. Shy Rob collects the following personally identifying information: your name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card information, login credentials, and/or other such information that you would provide to register to use Shy Rob’s products or services.
“Non-personally Identifiable Information” is information that does not determine your identity like web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or personally identifiable information that has been removed or hidden (e.g. aggregation). I may also collect non-personally identifiable information as anonymous information. Shy Rob does not intentionally collect or maintain, and does not want you to provide, sensitive information such as race or ethnicity, medical condition, or religious beliefs.
COOKIES, BEACONS, TAGS, AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
From time-to-time, Shy Rob may provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys and, if you choose to participate, I may request that you provide certain personally identifiable information (such as name, shipping address, age level). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personally identifiable information. Your information will be used to notify the winners, award prizes, and monitor or improve my website.
Further, if I use a third party to conduct the surveys and contests, I will not share your personally identifiable information without your prior written notice and choice. The third party will also be prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
Shy Rob uses the information it collects about you to provide products or services to you and may use your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-personally Identifiable Information:
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to my products or services or website.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Shy Rob.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Shy Rob’s products or services.
- To collect payment and bill for my products or services.
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of my business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- To comply with law (e.g. subpoena) or similar legal process. Shy Rob may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- When I believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect my rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Shy Rob.
UPDATES TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future communications from Shy Rob at any time by contacting me in writing. If your personally identifiable information is necessary for the provisioning of products or services you requested, you cannot opt out without terminating your products or services. I will respond to your request for opt out request within thirty (30) days. Shy Rob acknowledges the right of EU and Swiss individuals to access their data. If you wish to access or update your data, you may do so by logging into your account or by contacting me.
Your personally identifiable information is important and I maintain safeguards to protect its disclosure. Shy Rob uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet, and I only share personally identifiable information to employees and third parties who need the information to perform a specific responsibility. Despite its use of encryption, Shy Rob cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. Should Shy Rob become aware of an actual breach of your personally identifiable information, I will notify you immediately.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please contact me and I will respond within thirty (30) days. I will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before I can assist with the request.
I will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law or the EU-US or Swiss-US Privacy Shield. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Shy Rob’s website, products, and services are not directed at children. Some content may not be appropriate for children and adult supervision for children under 13 years of age is advised. I do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age. User accounts, login access, and use of my products or services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.